Monday, October 18, 2010

"Let's roll..." Todd Beamer United Flight 93 09/11/2001

Well, we are nearing the end of a year that defies description. Everything has been life altering to say the least. I have just finished 6 months of work on a live theater show. While I have one more project this year, I no longer need to be in the theater building itself...except for watching others work to entertain me...

I am needing to get back to basics. Weight loss, exercise, better sleep habits, catching up with my non-theater and non-church friends, eliminating the drama of men in my life, and most importantly getting back into and staying in the Word of God.

I am enjoying a small Bible study group that meets every other week. Sometimes it is just the leaders and me...I love that...lot's of me time in the Word & in prayer.

Let's do this thing...let's roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment